NatWaste are specialists in dealing with hazardous and special waste. We understand the importance of dealing with waste using the correct procedures and processes, especially when it comes to dealing with asbestos.
We have a nationwide network of suppliers who specialise in the safe removal and disposal of asbestos waste. This means that we can offer you the best rates throughout the UK. Any rubbish that contains more than 0.1 percent asbestos is classed as hazardous / special waste, Any waste that contains asbestos, or is contaminated with asbestos, must be double-
Commercial Asbestos Waste
Whether an old building that you are working on or contaminated ground that needs to be dug up. The waste produced needs to be disposed of accordingly. We ensure that all of the correct licences are in place, from site to the waste transfer station.
- Specialist containers and vehicles for loads of Asbestos and Asbestos Contaminated Materials
- Asbestos Bags to Asbestos Skips - from 14yrd Skips to 40yrd ROROs
- Our nationwide services enables the safe collection and transportation of Asbestos
- Nationwide network of licensed transfer stations
- Our comprehensive collection, carriage and disposal services cater for asbestos waste in loads of all sizes
- Fully compliant paperwork and tailored waste data reports
Domestic Asbestos Waste
You may have old equipment that contains asbestos such as ovens, fire blankets, ironing board covers, coffee pots, and hair dryers. When you dispose of this equipment you will need to dispose of it accordingly.
For more information on the safe removal and disposal of asbestos, please refer to the netregs website.