Did you know…SWMP’s are no longer a legal requirement, however we understand the importance of managing your waste. Ensuring costs are kept low and your impact on the environment is minimal; from the initial waste data findings, we will establish where cost savings can be made.
Through environmental initiatives and ongoing developments & improvements providing bespoke solutions for our customers, NatWaste deliver proven cost and environmental benefits, working directly with you to ensure recycling levels are as high as possible.
Through the use of ISO 14001 procedures that are independently audited at regular intervals, we also provide improve waste services that are constantly monitored, benchmarked and improved.
Waste Data Reports & Site Waste Management Plans (SWMP’s)
The first stage of the WMAR to enable NatWaste to provide a suitable bespoke waste management solution is to conduct a waste analysis. During the waste analysis process we complete a number of stages to enable us to gain a good understanding of a clients business as follows:
• Internal procedures for waste segregation and handling of waste
• Volume of recycling
• Current types of waste
• Equipment and container utilisation
• Current volumes of waste
• Tonnages to landfill
• Current service levels and service scheduling
• Overall current waste management costs
Stage 1 Improvements
From the initial waste analysis findings, we examine where cost savings can be made by:
• Simplifying waste segregation and handling of waste whilst streamlining internal procedures
• Increasing the volume of recycling
• Reduce the volume of transport (CO2 footprint) relating to collections
• Reduce the amount of waste going to landfill
• Improve current service levels
• Reduce the overall cost for the managing, recycling and disposing of waste
• Our extensive knowledge of the supply side of the Waste Industry enables us to design a bespoke solution for our clients that will provide reduced cost, improved efficiency and increased recycling.
Ongoing Development & Improvement
Once the WMAR has been implemented, NatWaste continues to work with our client to examine areas of development and improvement, this includes but is not limited to:
• Continued site audits
• Maximise revenue from recyclants
• Review procedures
• Consider other wastes for reuse or recycling
• NatWaste will provide waste management information, forming a benchmark for improvement.
Commercial Waste Data Analysis
As a business we understand the commitment that you have to limit your impact on the environment. Here at NatWaste we can provide you with a waste data analysis service. Whenever skips are removed from site we will provide you with segregation breakdown, this details the type of rubbish that has been removed from site and how it has been recycled or disposed of.