NatWaste Ltd provide specialist waste management and recycling services throughout the United Kingdom to the domestic, shop fitting, construction and specialist sectors of the market including hazardous, bulk liquid, asbestos, chemical,pharmaceutical and contaminated waste.
At NatWaste we offer an analysis of the most appropriate waste management technologies for your particular waste management process.
We can assist you in understanding the European Commission legislation and UK policy that is driving forward the development of the waste management industry and how it affects your business. Free site audits are also available.
We have extensive experience in handling wide range of commercial, domestic, industrial and special waste and our Waste Management & Recycling our services include:
Segregating your waste will bring huge benefits to your business. At NatWaste our aim is to help your business recycle its waste quickly and efficiently through effective waste segregation.
We have a nationwide network of recycling centres and transfer stations giving us the choice and flexibility to source the ideal solution for you. At NatWaste, we work with you to keep the costs down.
- As landfill taxes increases, any waste that avoids landfill sites will cut down on your direct costs
- Proper segregation and flat packaging will maximise space, saving on the collection costs
- Construction waste that is segregated on-
site will minimise the cross- contamination of waste in a mixed skip.
- Packaging waste such as paper and wood rots in landfill sites, producing harmful greenhouse waste.
- Energy that is used in creating the various packaging materials is partially saved by recycling it into new products, rather than it going to landfill
use of wood and wood- based items prevents important material being sent to landfill this can include wooden flooring, beams, doors and skirting, fire surrounds and panelling
We can provide on site segregation for:
- Card and paper recycling
- Plasterboard recycling
- Metal recycling
- Wood, MDF and chipboard recycling
- Plastic recycling
- Office waste recycling
Contact us for more information