NatWaste Ltd offer the largest selection of skips anywhere in the United Kingdom. We have a reputation for value for money and good old fashioned customer service. We are experienced in advising our customers on the cheapest and best way to dispose of your waste, also you can rest assured that NatWaste Ltd is a fully compliant company that will remove your waste in a timely manner. At NatWaste we offer a fixed skip price guarantee, also to assist our customers when looking at which size of skip is needed we have produced a simple guide (see below). Remember your waste will be disposed of in a safe and legal manner with most items recycled.
Domestic Skip Hire & Household Waste
At NatWaste Ltd we have a range of skip sizes including: Mini, Midi, Builders & Large skips. Once you have decided which one you require or if you need any assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us and you can either enquire online or by phone.
Accepted Waste Types
The following waste types are accepted in domestic skips:
- General household “clear out” waste (old furniture, carpets)
- Construction waste (bricks, tiles, plasterboard)
- Green waste (hedge clippings or tree cuttings)
For more details regarding skip sizes please see our in depth skip size guide
Hazardous Waste Types
Certain household wastes are classified as hazardous, and cannot be placed in skips. This includes items such as:
- Fridges or freezers
- Fluorescent tubes
- Old paint cans - even if empty
- Gas Cylinders or any other type of pressurised container
- Petrol, diesel or oil contaminated waste
- Chemical waste such as insecticides, medicines, herbicides, white spirits, etc.
- Electrical Goods (WEEE)