Our extensive range of tippers, grab lorries and artic lorries take the hassle out of any waste shifting or muck away projects. Specific ‘City’ and low emission Tippers mean we can cater for all developments. Ask us about our compliance with Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) and Construction Logistics and Cyclist Safety (CLOCS).
With a nationwide network of Waste Transfer Stations, our in-house team efficiently segregates materials, licenses with the Environment Agency to collect, recycle and dispose of all types of waste.
- 8, 6 and 4 Wheel Tippers / 2 & 4 Axle Fleet
- 10 tonne to 18.5 tonne load capacities
- Grab and Tipper Lorries
- Tipper Lorry ‘Muck Away’
- Grab Lorry ‘Muck Away’
- Material movement between sites
- Clean Inert Waste
- Hazardous and Contaminated Waste
- Non Hazardous Waste
- Hardcore, Rubble and Concrete
- Spoil and Site Clearance
- Green Waste
- Commercial and Industrial
- House builders and Construction
- Utility Companies
- Local Authorities
- Groundworks Contractors
Grab Lorry Hire
Grab Lorry hire is ideal alternative to having a skip with a 5 to 6 metre reach making them versatile enough to be able to manoeuvre around awkward spaces or to extend over walls and fences. At NatWaste we have access to a range of grab lorries for hire – and in most locations can offer same day / next day muckaway service
Natwaste Ltd are one of the largest waste management company in the UK, we are proud of the exceptional service we are able to offer our customers. We have access to a vast fleet of vehicles including : Grab Lorries, Tippers and Artics. Whatever your requirements you can rest assure we can supply.
As part of our quality service Natwaste offer all our customers reporting / costing on all your sites (these reports are available for download from our website) Our promise to our customers is simple, we value your custom, we will always strive hard to bring you a quality service that you should expect.
- Muck Away and Site Clearance Services
- Mixed Waste, Inert Waste and Rubbish Clearance
- 24-7 Availability (Out of Hours and Bank Holidays)
- Emergency Call-Out Service
- Snow Clearance
- Supply and Delivery of Aggregates and Topsoil
- No need to self-load skips
- Permits are not usually required for a wait and load grab hire service. Unlike for skips placed on the public highway
- Ideal for site with access issues or no space for skips
Our range of Grab Lorries have around a 7 metre reach so are able to remove waste from over walls and fences, as well as stationary objects such as trees. Suitable for use in domestic or commercial projects. Our grab lorries typically hold up to 15.8 tonnes.